The contest is now closed! Scroll down to the bottom of the post to find out who won!
If you're like me, this chilly holiday season has left you with a pantry full of frozen hobo body parts just wasting away. The tree has been striped of its ornaments, the stockings folded and put away, but what to do with all these leftovers?
Well fret not, my little Mad Scientists! FrankenDie to the rescue!
FrankenDie is a fast-paced, reflex party game for 3 to 6 players from the mad minds over at NutForge Games. Think fast and be quicker then your buddies to build your very own creature from beyond the grave. It's cadaver craziness!
What's even crazier is, Geek Sweets has 2 copies of the game to give away!
(For the record, if having a stockpile of cadavers on which to play God with questionable intent is CRAZY and WRONG, then I don't wanna be right. *Maniacal laugh.*)
"What glorious prizes do I get, Geek Sweets?"
Well dear reader, there are 2 prize packs to be won. Each include:
- a copy of the game
- a copy of the Mad Scientists' Guild Expansion
- a "Property of the Mad Scientists' Guild" t-shirt
AND, to protect your clothes from all the gore that goes along with the Mad Sciences,
- a Mad Scientists' Guild official lab coat!
"OK, OK, I want to win it! Now what will you have me do?"
1. Leave a comment on this blog post below telling me what your mad scientist name would be. Mine, for example, is Dr. Von Geeknsweet. (Be sure to include your email address in the "Author Email" field so that I can get ahold of you if your name is chosen.)
2. Retweet this @geeksweettweets tweet for an additional chance to win! Only one tweet entry per twitter account will count toward your total entries, so no going tweet-crazy. I'm lookin' at YOU, @SpammyMcSpamerson!
3. Winners will be announced at 12:00 noon, EST on Friday, January the 6th. Two winners will be chosen using Random.org from the combined blog comments and twitter retweets. Shipping is free within Canada and the US, international entries will be responsible for the shipping cost of their prize pack.
The contest is now complete. Thanks to everyone who entered. And now for our winners! From the combined numbered list of blog comments and retweets, Random.org chose #8 and #41:
Which means Wade and Morgan are our 2 winners!
I'll be contacting you both shortly via email with details. Congrats!
Sad you didn't win? You can still buy yourself a copy of FrankenDie via the Kickstarter Project Page, and support some local game developers while you're at it. And, your purchase is swag-inclusive!